Saturday, January 14, 2012

PICTURES!

I finally have internet, which makes my house seem a few steps closer to feeling like home. I really, really need more furniture - you'll notice how empty my house looks as it is now. I have been trying my hardest - but it's not garage sale season, and I found out (the hard way) that my doorway is narrow. It's a shame I had to find this out with a nice couch the co-founder of Seed Savers Exchange gave me. What makes this story better for you (and worse for me) is that the couch got ripped a bit in the process of discovering this fact, despite removing the front door and various door frame parts. And what happens then? Give the couch back, now that she can't even sell it or give it to someone else? It's like I'm on a mission to embarrass myself in every way possible at Seed Savers Exchange ... I think I'll need to take a sick day when the board members visit.

In any case, here are a few pictures of my house - I've put them in this Picasa album because the formatting will be better. It's a pretty awesome looking house, isn't it?

1 comment: